Save time and money with cabinet refinishing at your home or business in Mooresville.
Here at Bespoke Wood Works, we understand that most homeowners or business owners are working with a tight budget. You may want to update a space in your Mooresville, North Carolina property, but don’t have the money needed to completely overhaul the space. Cabinet refinishing can be a cost-effective alternative to building entirely new custom cabinets. It can also take significantly less time and interfere with your business (or home life) much less than a demolition and new kitchen installation project.
If you are getting cabinet refinishing, make sure you empty the cabinets completely before we arrive. Here are the steps we will go through during your cabinet refinishing:
- Remove all doors, shelves and drawers.
- Label them so it is easy to return them to the correct location.
- Clean the cabinet pieces thoroughly and then sand them.
- Clean and strip the hardware as needed. You may also choose to replace the hardware to give the space a quick and easy aesthetic update.
- Fill any dents, chips and nicks with wood putty.
- Prime, paint or stain the components as you select.
- Reinstall everything and clean up.
Cabinet refinishing is still a major project, but with our 10 years of experience, you can rest assured we will make your cabinets look great. Our goal is to join artistry and functionality. As a family-owned and operated business, we value each customer and want to make sure your vision is realized and your budget constraints are honored. To learn more about cabinet refinishing or any of our other woodworking services, give us a call today.