We have been designing and creating budget-friendly woodworking solutions for the Mooresville area for over 10 years.
If you have a unique space that needs custom woodworking solutions at your home or business in Mooresville, North Carolina, you may worry about the expense, time and complication of having custom cabinetry or other wood products fabricated. Here at Bespoke Wood Works, we want to show you how the process of designing and realizing custom woodworking solutions can be a joy and stay within a set budget.
We have an array of machines specially designed for cutting, sanding and drilling custom woodwork. We want to take your storage and function to the max. You may be wondering about the process that takes custom woodworking solutions from being just an idea to a fully finished and installed piece. Here is an outline of the process we use:
- The first step is the design process. We offer full design services if you just have an idea but don’t know what to do next. We also welcome third-party designs if you have had plans drawn up already.
- During the design process, we will collect project specifications and constraints, as well as field measurements.
- Then we will create technical drawings and show them to you for approval. We will make any adjustments that are needed.
- Once the drawings are approved, we will begin fabrication. We will take the raw materials needed and turn them into the final product.
- We will finish the piece in our state-of-the-art spray booth.
- We will deliver and install your custom woodworking solutions to your home or business.
Give us a call today to get started on your next project. We can’t wait to see what we come up with together!